- Career Counselors are available for 30-minute appointments. Note that the last appointment begins at 4:00pm. Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment.
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm
- The peers are available to help you during CRR hours. The peers can assist you if you have problems with Handshake. Drop-in counseling is available in the Career Resource Room in 10-minute sessions. They are first come, first serve and can be with either peer advisors or career counseling staff depending upon your concerns.
- The CRR hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm, the CRR is open during the lunch hour; Summer/holiday hours vary.
- Drop-In hours: Monday through Friday, 11:00am - 4:00pm; Summer/holiday hours vary.
- We are encouraging students to begin using the online Interfolio service. Please call us if you have questions.
(805) 893-4414 for information; (805) 893-6004 for billing or admin issues
- CRR peers can provide you with information regarding the Strong Interest Inventory, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, the Career Leader-College, Focus 2, and Choices. For billing or technical issues contact our administrative staff.
- CRR Peer Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm, it is open during the lunch hour; Summer/holiday hours vary.
- Admin Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - Noon & 1:00 - 4:30pm.