The annual On-Campus Jobs & Internships Fair hosts a variety of on-campus departments who have part-time, work study, internship and research positions open throughout the year. This event is a part of UCSB's Week of Welcome and is open to all students.
If you're looking for a job on campus, you don't want to miss this event!
How to Prepare
- Check out the Handout of Organizations Attending (coming soon!)
- Make a list of the organizations you're interested in and research them. Visit their websites, prepare questions to ask, take note of what positions they are looking to fill. Your preparation is a sure way to stand out from the crowd!
- Visit the Career Resource Room to speak with a career counselor during drop-in hours (M-F from 11am-4pm) or make an individual appointment with a career counselor.
- Check out our Resume Guide
What to Bring
- Copies of your résumé
- Personal business cards (if any)
- Any supplemental materials you deem necessary in landing that job!
Questions? Contact CareerEvents@sa.ucsb.edu