The UCSB Career Manual is an annual publication of Career Services and is the official student guide for career planning, interviewing, job searching, and on-campus recruiting information. The manual is referenced and shared repeatedly by career-minded students throughout the year making it an ideal advertising opportunity.
By advertising in the UCSB Career Manual:
- Your ability to market to and recruit students who match your needs is highly increased!
- Your company’s presence and branding on campus is increased!
- Your company’s exposure and name recognition to job seeking students is expanded!
- You receive a visible endorsement by Career Services!
- Early Bird Deadline: March 3, 2017
- Ad Close Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Materials Deadline: April 28, 2017
Mechanical Specifications & Pricing:
Full Color Cover Special: Covers are full bleed, full color and available on a first come, first serve basis. No discounts apply.
- Back Cover: $2300 Sold
- Inside Front Cover: $1800 Sold
- Inside Back Cover: $1800 Sold
B&W Inside Pages: Early Bird pricing ends March 3, 2017, then regular rates apply.
- Full Page: 7.25" x 9.75": $1,100 (Early Bird) / $1,250
- Half Page Verticle: 3.5" x 9.75": $750 (Early Bird) / $800
- Half Page Horizontal: 7.25" x 4.75": $750 (Early Bird) / $800
For further Information, please contact: Erin Ryan at Erin.Ryan@sa.ucsb.edu