Career Services is in the process of adopting a new dynamic recruitment platform known as Handshake, a contemporary recruitment and career planning software that will enhance your brand and connect you directly with talented UCSB students and recent alumni.
What Can You Do With Handshake?
- Post a part-time or full time job or internship
- Post a work-study job
- Schedule interviews with students who wish to join your company/organization
- Register for career fairs and request information sessions
- Help UCSB students to put their scholarship, leadership, and citizenship skills to work
Instructions for Registering on Handshake
If you have not registered your account on Handshake, please see our Employer Welcome Page for instructions.
Instructions for Posting a Job on Handshake
Now that you are connected with UCSB on Handshake, you can post your job!
- POST A JOB: Log in to Handshake and click “Post a Job” on your home dashboard. You will be asked to provide information in regards to the Job Basics, Job Details, and Job Preferences. *Please note according to UCSB Career Services policies, cooperative education, experiential learning, and volunteer positions will not be approved. Please email CareerInternships@sa.ucsb.edu with any questions.
- SCHOOL SELECTION: On the left side of the screen, you will be able to add schools. Click the “+” next to "University of California, Santa Barbara" to add UCSB!
- CREATE: Choose “Create” on the bottom navigation to create and review your job.
- CONFIRMATION: Your job posting will be reviewed by UCSB Career Services staff. Once reviewed, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that the position will be posted and available to UCSB students and alumni.
For additional information see: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/218693198-How-do-I-post-a-job-