GauchoLink is UCSB’s official site for jobs, internships, and campus interviews. If you plan to hire interns, employees, attend career fairs, or stay current on our services, GauchoLink provides your UCSB hiring tools. GauchoLink is powered by the NACElink Network and is a collaboration between NACE, Symplicity, DirectEmployers and UC Santa Barbara.
GauchoLink is managed by career counselors and staff at UC Santa Barbara.
What Can You Do With GauchoLink?
- Post a part-time or full time job
- Post an internship
- Learn about what is going on at Career Services
- Register for career fairs
- Help UCSB students to put their scholarship, leadership, and citizenship skills to work
Here are the instructions for posting a job online:
Go to https://ucsb-csm.symplicity.com/employers/ and follow these steps:
- REGISTER: Click “Register” and fill out the following Registration Form to create a profile.
- CONFIRMATION: After you have completed the registration page, your submission will be reviewed by UCSB Career staff. Please allow up to two working days for your registration to be reviewed. Once reviewed, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that your registration has been approved.
- LOGIN: You can now log into GauchoLink using your email and password sent to you.
- POST A JOB: On the GauchoLink HOME page, click on the “Jobs and Internships” tab. Click “Add New.” Once you have filled in the required fields (denoted with an asterisk), click “Submit.”
- REVIEW STUDENT RESUMES: Click on the "Jobs and Internships" tab and select "Student Resumes."
NOTE: Please review our policies on posting jobs, internships and “unpaid internships”.
NOTE: Posting a job that is seen by all UCSB students is free. However, if you would like to post a position to be seen by multiple participating schools (for a set fee) click “Register and Post a NACElink Multi-School Job”. For more information about NACELink OneStop review the information and rates at https://onestop.nacelink.com/.