Handshake is UCSB’s official site for jobs, internships, and campus interviews. If you plan to hire interns, employees, attend career fairs, or stay current on our services, Handshake provides your UCSB hiring tools.
Handshake is managed by career counselors and staff at UC Santa Barbara.
What Can You Do With Handshake?
- Post a part-time or full time job
- Post an internship
- Learn about what is going on at Career Services
- Register for career fairs
- Help UCSB students to put their scholarship, leadership, and citizenship skills to work
Here are the instructions for posting a job online:
Go to http://career.sa.ucsb.edu/employers and review/follow these steps:
- REGISTER & CONFIRM: Follow the "Instructions for Registering on Handshake"
- LOGIN: You can now log into Handshake using your company email and the password you set. The Handshake logo on the top of the right column will take you to Handshake's employer login page.
- POST A JOB: Click on JOBS in the left column under POSTINGS. On the Handshake JOBS page, click on the “Create Job” button. Once you have filled in the required fields in each of the tabbed sections (Basics, Details, Preferences, Schools), click “Create".
- REVIEW: Your job posting will then be reviewed by each institution you submit the posting to.
NOTE: Please review our policies on posting jobs, internships and “unpaid internships”.