Create your personal brand and digital reputation with your LinkedIn profile:
- Photo - Add a professional headshot (not cropped).*
- Headline - Stand out with a keyword-rich headline that describes how you want to be known on LinkedIn.
- Summary - Write a brief summary describing your professional background and aspirations.
- Experience - List all the jobs you’ve held along with brief descriptions of each role.
- Education - Add all the institutions you’ve attended. Highlight honors, awards, and involvement.
- Skills & Expertise - Add at least 5 key skills to your profile, these will also serve as keywords.
- Recommendations & Endorsements - Ask for recommendations and endorsements from former colleagues, managers, and classmates.
- Vanity URL - Customize your profile URL and put your website, resume, email signature, and business cards to drive traffic to your LinkedIn profile.
* A LinkedIn photo booth is offered for students at each quarterly Career Fair.