Employers rate candidate soft skills/qualities in order of importance
- Ability to verbally communicate with persons inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to work in a team structure.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to obtain and process information.
- Ability to analyze quantitative data.
- Technical knowledge related to the job.
- Proficiency with computer software programs.
- Ability to create and/or edit written reports.
- Ability to sell or influence others.
National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) – The Skills and Qualities Employers Want in Their Class of 2015 Recruits.