The United States Marine Corps Officer Programs is looking for competitive, motivated, and physically fit men and women that want to lead others. In order to become a Marine Officer you must first earn your bachelor's degree. We have a wide variety of opportunities ranging from ground to aviation jobs, pilots, naval flight officers, lawyers, and more!
As a Marine Officer, you will lead the few who are dedicated to facing the world's monumental challenges head-on, and you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of many. Become a Marine Officer and lead an elite force dedicated to bringing hope, justice, and freedom to communities around the world. The leadership qualities instilled in you will guide you as a Marine and throughout your life.
THE TOUGHEST LEADERSHIP SCHOOL YOU'LL EVER ATTEND
- PAID SUMMER LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- FINANCIAL AND TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
- FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOLLOWING GRADUATION
- PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- MUST OBTAIN A BACEHLOR'S DEGREE PRIOR TO BECOMING A MARINE OFFICER