GauchoLink is UCSB’s official site for jobs, internships, and campus interviews. If you plan to hire interns, employees, attend career fairs, or stay current on our services, GauchoLink provides your UCSB hiring tools. GauchoLink is powered by the NACElink Network and is a collaboration between NACE, Symplicity, DirectEmployers and UC Santa Barbara.
GauchoLink is managed by career counselors and staff at UC Santa Barbara.
What Can You Do With GauchoLink?
- Post a part-time or full time job
- Post an internship
- Post a work-study job
- Schedule interviews with students who wish to join your company/organization
- Learn about what is going on at Career Services
- Register for career fairs
- Request an information session
- Help UCSB students to put their scholarship, leadership, and citizenship skills to work
Instructions for Registering on GauchoLink
Go to https://ucsb-csm.symplicity.com/employers/ and follow these steps:
- REGISTER: Click “Register”, fill out the Registration Form and “Submit” the information to request an employer account.
- CONFIRMATION: Your submission will be reviewed by UCSB Career staff within two working days. Once reviewed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail notifying you that your account has been approved. Remember to set your PASSWORD via the URL provided in this confirmation email.
Instructions for Posting a Job on GauchoLink
Now that you have an account, you can post your job.
- LOGIN: You can now log into GauchoLink directly or via the GauchoLink login box on the right side of our web pages, using the email you provided and the password you set.
- POST A JOB: On the GauchoLink HOME page, click on the “Jobs and Internships” tab. Click “Add New”. Once you have filled in the required fields (denoted with an asterisk), click “Submit”. Here are a few sample job descriptions for those interested.
- REVIEW STUDENT RESUMES: Once students begin applying click on the “Jobs and Internships” tab and select “Student Resumes”.
NOTE: Posting a job that is seen by all UCSB students is free. If you would like to post a position to be seen by multiple participating schools (for a set fee) click “Register and Post a NACElink Multi-School Job”. Note that this feature is not supported by UCSB Career Services. For more information about NACELink OneStop review the information and rates at https://onestop.symplicity.com/ or you can call them at (703) 647-3143.