Career Services invites you to partner with us! Our alliance will benefit your student organization by creating special connections with Career Services, employers, graduate school representatives and other professionals. Our student partners will have opportunities to put their leadership skills to work as we help them cross bridges into the workplace with personalized workshops, opportunities to co-sponsor events, and co-host panels. Submit an application to partner with Career today!
Questions? Contact our Student Partnership Coordinator!
- The opportunity to co-sponsor a career fair.
- An invitation to Student Partner-Only events.
- Student Partners will be matched up with employers, graduate school representatives, and other professional connections looking to serve as guest speakers.
- Career Services will provide specialty career-related workshops to your group.
- Your group will get special advance notice of events, workshops, and programming, targeted to your group's needs.
- Partnering with Career Services will expand your group's profile and could positively impact your interaction with employers.
- We will link to your group on our website and promote your group to employers seeking new hires and interns.
- There is NO cost to join!
- Our Student Partners will be the only student organizations eligible to co-sponsor our Career Events. (Co-sponsoring groups will receive a stipend)