Career Services invites you to partner with us! Our alliance will benefit your student organization by creating special connections with Career Services, employers, graduate school representatives and other professionals. Our student partners will have opportunities to put their leadership skills to work as we help them cross bridges into the workplace with personalized workshops, opportunities to co-sponsor events, and co-host panels.
Interested? It’s easy to apply. For more information, please contact our Student Partnership Coordinator. We will email to let you know within 2-3 business days if your group is selected to be a partner.
- The opportunity to co-sponsor a career fair.
- An invitation to Student Partner-Only events.
- Student Partners will be matched up with employers, graduate school representatives, and other professional connections looking to serve as guest speakers.
- Career Services will provide specialty career-related workshops to your group.
- Your group will get special advance notice of events, workshops, and programming, targeted to your group's needs.
- Partnering with Career Services will expand your group's profile and could positively impact your interaction with employers.
- We will link to your group on our website and promote your group to employers seeking new hires and interns.
- There is NO cost to join!
- Your student organization must have at least 15 active members.
- You agree to promote Career Services’ events to their members. This includes encouraging members to LIKE us on Career Services’ Facebook page, to follow us on Twitter and follow us on Instagram.
- You provide contact information for at least two officers so we can reach you quickly with connections to employers and events.
- You agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
- You continue to reflect the values of Scholarship, Leadership, and Citizenship.
- Our Student Partners will be the only student organizations eligible to co-sponsor our Career Events. (Co-sponsoring groups will receive a stipend)