UCSB Career Services is proud to have student organizations co-sponsor our career events. Our events could not be as successful without the leadership and support of student organizations like you!
Our professional career fairs host a diverse group of over 50 employers and are usually attended by 700-1200 students. For more details on each individual career fair, please visit the career events webpage.
In order to be considered for co-sponsorship, your application must be submitted by the following date:
Fall Career & Internship Fair:
October 18, 2018
Sigma Eta Pi & Hermanas Unidas
Winter Career & Internship Fair:
January 23 & 24, 2019
Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
Spring Career & Internship Fair:
April 17, 2019
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
Each student organization is expected to help market the event, provide student members to help staff the day of the event and attend 2-3 organizational meetings leading up to the event date. The selected student organizations will also need to provide 4-6 student members to assist staffing our resume+ event held the week before the career fair. Some tasks to expect include:
• Classroom announcements regarding career fair
• Distribution of flyers advertising career fair
• Online career fair promotion via student organization's Facebook and/or Instagram
• Day of setup and breakdown
• Day of parking & unloading assistance
• Greeting and directing employers at event
• Helping employers carry materials during setup and breakdown at event
• Interacting with employers at event & offering assistance
• Assisting with student registration
• A $500 stipend per student organization
• Your student organization name and logo featured on all promotional materials
• The opportunity for you to meet employers while representing UCSB through your professionalism and leadership skills!
If qualifications are met, your organization will be contacted to schedule an interview. All organizations who submitted an application will notified once the co-sponsor is selected.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.