Our goal is to help you in finding the talent you need for your company's growth and success! Career Services invites you to utilize our employer services during the upcoming academic year. We are here to assist in posting PT/FT jobs and internships, scheduling campus interviews and information sessions, registering for career fairs, exploring partnership and sponsorship opportunities, and developing a campus recruiting plan to help you HIRE THE BEST STUDENTS!
UCSB Points of Pride ... Where Our Students Excel
- US News ranks UCSB 16th in the world for Physics and Astronomy. Physics students can specialize in fields such as quantum physics and relativity, and astronomy students can focus on studies such as observational astrophysics. Both of these fields involve laboratory work and research.
- Researchers and professors educating our students - "The New Medicine" at UC Santa Barbara, Amgen founder Bill Bowes gives $5 million to develop stem cell therapy for ocular disease; donation launches EMBODI, new biomedical initiative.
- UCSB is ranked #20 for large schools contributing to Teach for America. 77% of Teach For America’s 2012 corps are graduating seniors from the class of 2012. They represent more than 600 colleges and universities across the country.
- UCSB’s renowned faculty includes five winners of Nobel Prizes for landmark research in chemistry, physics, and economics, and scores of elected members of national and international academies and societies. An alumna of the College of Creative Studies was named 2009 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine.
- Over half of all graduating seniors collaborate with faculty members on original research or creative projects. The campus nurtures such activities with a program of student grants totaling $200,000 annually.
- ... more UCSB Points of Pride!