The Employer Services team pursues, cultivates, and strengthens existing and new relationships with employers, with the objective of connecting UCSB students with relevant career opportunities. In doing so, we strive to provide high-quality customer service, tailored to the unique recruiting needs of each employer, and assist them in discovering innovative approaches to recruiting our students. We provide support in establishing each employer’s distinctive brand, engaging with student groups, and creating diverse hiring channels. Our dedicated Employer Services team actively strives to maintain a first-rate recruiting experience for all employers eager to connect with our exceptional students.
Coonect with our Employer Services Team today!
Consider these recruiting options:
- On-Campus Interviews
- Information Sessions
- Recruiting Events
- Email Blasts
- Visibility Tabling
- Connect with Student Organizations
- Sponsorship and advertisement opportunities
UCSB Points of Pride ... Where Our Students Excel
- The Koegel Autism Center at the Gevirtz Graduate School of Education has been recognized by the National Research Council as one of the top 10 state-of-the-art treatment centers for autism in the United States.
- Researchers and professors educating our students - "The New Medicine" at UC Santa Barbara, Amgen founder Bill Bowes gives $5 million to develop stem cell therapy for ocular disease; donation launches EMBODI, new biomedical initiative.
- UCSB’s renowned faculty includes six winners of Nobel Prizes for landmark research in engineering, chemistry, physics, chemistry and economics, and scores of elected members of national and international academies and societies. An alumna of the College of Creative Studies was named 2009 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine.
- Over half of all graduating seniors collaborate with faculty members on original research or creative projects. The campus nurtures such activities with a program of student grants totaling $200,000 annually.
- UCSB is ranked #10 in the nation for students hired for City Year last year out of over 2600 institutions! There are currently 22 Gauchos working in schools across the country!
- ... more UCSB Points of Pride!