Our goal is to help you in finding the talent you need for your company's growth and success! Career Services invites you to utilize our employer services during the upcoming academic year. We are here to assist in posting PT/FT jobs and internships, scheduling campus interviews and information sessions, registering for career fairs, exploring partnership and sponsorship opportunities, and developing a campus recruiting plan to help you HIRE THE BEST STUDENTS!
Consider these recruiting options:
- On-Campus Interviews
- Information Sessions
- Career Fairs
- Email Blasts
- Visibility Tabling
- Connect with Student Organizations
- Sponsorship and advertisement opportunities
For recruiting assistance contact our Employer Services team.
UCSB Points of Pride ... Where Our Students Excel
- The Koegel Autism Center at the Gevirtz Graduate School of Education has been recognized by the National Research Council as one of the top 10 state-of-the-art treatment centers for autism in the United States.
- Researchers and professors educating our students - "The New Medicine" at UC Santa Barbara, Amgen founder Bill Bowes gives $5 million to develop stem cell therapy for ocular disease; donation launches EMBODI, new biomedical initiative.
- UCSB is ranked #20 for large schools contributing to Teach for America. 77% of Teach For America’s 2012 corps are graduating seniors from the class of 2012. They represent more than 600 colleges and universities across the country.
- UCSB’s renowned faculty includes six winners of Nobel Prizes for landmark research in engineering, chemistry, physics, chemistry and economics, and scores of elected members of national and international academies and societies. An alumna of the College of Creative Studies was named 2009 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine.
- Over half of all graduating seniors collaborate with faculty members on original research or creative projects. The campus nurtures such activities with a program of student grants totaling $200,000 annually.
- UCSB is ranked #10 in the nation for students hired for City Year last year out of over 2600 institutions! There are currently 22 Gauchos working in schools across the country!
- ... more UCSB Points of Pride!
Spring Career Fair 2015. Hope you were here!